Hello from the team at Sherwood Pediatric Dentistry!
As we move through the continued Covid-19 Pandemic, we wanted to update you on our most current procedures and protocols. In addition to our existing disinfection and sterilization regimens, new infection prevention measures include:
- Daily Covid-19 pre-screening and temperature checks for all on-site team members
- Additional pre-screening questions at time of scheduling and again on the day of your appointment
- Curbside check-in procedures -patients are asked to call us from their car and wait there until their appointment is ready to begin.
- We are restricting access to our practice and maintaining social distancing
- Focused HEPA Air Filtration throughout all common and treatment areas
- Electrostatic “fog” disinfectant cleans the air between patients
- All patients will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution and wash their hands.
- Treatment protocols that minimize potential for aerosolization
- Expanded separation between treatment areas and treatment types (“wet vs. dry” treatments)
- Enhanced PPE and scrub-change frequency
As always- the safety and health of the families we serve are our top priority. Thanks for your continued support and for the many messages of encouragement. We look forward to seeing you very soon!